Mom's World Famous Banana Bread
# Vocabularis més usats
- Creative works: CreativeWork, Book, Movie, MusicRecording, Recipe, TVSeries
- Embedded non-text objects: AudioObject, ImageObject, VideoObject
- Health and medical types: Notes on the health and medical types under MedicalEntity
- Place, LocalBusiness, Restaurant
- Product, Offer, AggregateOffer
- Review, AggregateRating
By John Smith
May 8, 2009
This classic banana bread recipe comes from my mom -- the walnuts add a nice texture and flavor to the banana bread.
9 grams fat
- 3 or 4 ripe bananas, smashed
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup of sugar
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix in the ingredients in a bowl. Add the flour last. Pour the mixture into a loaf pan and bake for one hour.
From Janel, May 5 -- thank you, great recipe!